Radio 2025 will be a spirited and positive discussion about the future of our industry from both the talent and programming/product side. This panel will send attendees away with new ideas and a clearer vision of what they can and should be doing right now to “futureproof” their careers. We’ll accomplish this through our distinguished panel of real- thought leaders from the industry and those that have an instrumental role in the development of the technological landscape that radio will be competing in, directly pertaining to in-car listening.
- Educate programmers on how to think from a hardware prospective
- See real examples of what in-car listening will look like in a few years
- Programming ideas and techniques both present and future
- Understand the necessity of brand recall is back
Moderator: Bob Richards/ Emmis
- Pat Paxton/ Entercom
- Rod Phillips/ iHeartmedia
- Mike Mcvay/Cumulus
- Larry Miller/ NYU
*Lucchese Boot Giveaway after panel - be sure to drop your card in the boot!
Location: Omni, Level 2, Legends D-G