2017 brought big changes to the world – and has resulted in big changes to content on morning radio. What worked in the past may not work any longer, and surprising new shifts have taken place in audience preferences.
Talent coach Randy Lane delves into the power of story and serial content that drives time-spent-listening 2018. Discover how to create content that addresses America’s desire to escape the fatiguing negative news cycle. Learn the new ways to schedule benchmarks today.
Your takeaways will also include:
· Morning shows 2018 can remain topical with the decline of TV viewership and pop culture news.
· Techniques to attract and maintain your short attention span audience
· The necessity of on-demand content.
· The importance of pre-produced content.
· The changing perceptions of female air talent.
Location: Omni, Level 2, Legends D-G