Executive Director Application
Thank you for your interest in the position of Executive Director of the Country Radio Broadcasters. The application window is open until June 30, 2018. Please review the job description and requirements here and if you are interested in applying, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Radio Broadcasters
Job Description: Executive Director
Overall Duties: To ensure a successful convention and organization through solid leadership with a collaborative approach
- Ensure quality design and execution of a “world class” convention for Country Music, Radio and all the ancillary stakeholders.
- Ensure the convention meets financial and organizational goals.
Operational and Staff Leadership
- Work with board and staff to develop and implement a compelling vision to guide the work of CRB.
- Develop and execute an annual budget in collaboration with the board of directors.
- Ensure sound and current management practices are in place regarding human resources, finance, regulatory issues as well as industry best practices
- Ensure ongoing communication with officers and other board members to keep them informed on all significant issues.
- Serve as a strong staff leader through effective collaboration, mentoring, and communication.
- Develop, maintain and nurture key relationships in the industry
- Ensure ongoing communication with industry stakeholders on all relevant and critical organization and industry information.
- Experience and knowledge of the country music ecosystem
- Established relationships throughout the country music industry
- Proven effective leadership and management experience
- Financial management experience
- Experience in building vision and strategy
- Ability to manage a diverse and intense work schedule
- Strong communication skills
- A strong customer focus approach; demonstrated success in presenting ideas to key advertisers